Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm A Little Late

Hi everyone! We really didn't fall off the face of the earth! I know, I'm such a loooossseerr!
Lots of stuff has been goin on and I'm just now tryin to catch up! Bear with me!
First off....we went to Disneyland!
Like a MONTH AGO! Told ya I'm just catching up!
We went for a week. With BOTH sets of grandparents! Who does that?!
My parents (Jen) had never been. I think they enjoyed themselves!
We went for a whole week! We left on a Sunday, stayed outside Vegas @ Wiskey Pete's in Primm Nevada. FYI ~ cheap rooms (like 20 bucks) BUT YOU WANT TO STAY ON THE UPPER FLOORS.....I guess the lower floors have problems with like ants and rodents and stuff! YOU'RE WELCOME!
So here are some picture in no order what-so-ever! AND I have a boatload more to upload just can't find the #$%^ camera cord.
BUZZ....


that is McCoy's head peaking over the top with Brian.



Haylee and Jen.


Lego store in Downtown Disney.



My boys....















'wimmin' @ the HILTON!









Haylee Fish....








Our favorite thing to do.....PIN TRADING!









Our FAVORITE STORE.......WORLD OF DISNEY!
we weren't as bad as the Grandma's....they each bought some new luggage to carry all their loot home!













Chip & Dale













Teacups








We ALSO met up with our friends, Guy and Sara and their kiddos.




Caden & Guy on Dumbo













Cruela!


















McCoy did not want to tell her we had a puppy back @ home! =0)













Donald's boat. Exploring with Grandpa!



















Jesse!




















teacups AGAIN......barf















I think this building is called "Innovations". Over in Tomorrowland. It was really neat. It had a whole 'future house' with new technology and way cool inventions. AMAZING !



















In California Adventure hangin' with Andy's bucket of green army men!








I have alot more photos to share. It'll have to wait till tomorrow. It's 11 o'clock PM. and I'm pooped!
I did have a surprise while I was in line for PeterPan! I got a call from the manager of Hallmark up in our neck of the woods and offered me a job. We got back from our trip on the 2nd of May and I started workin part-time on the 4th!
See.....I told ya I'm trying to catch up!
I'll post about THAT fabulousness later!
More pics tommorrow.....
promise.....
Brian's already snoring so he is no help to me in finding the #$%^ camera cord! =0)
thanks for staying with this uber long post!




















2 comments:

The Huffies said...

Super cute! Teacups...double barf! And congrats on the new job!

Hermana Maw said...

Looks like you had a great time. Cute pics.