Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa are ready for us to move.....

Let me tell you a little story.
Yesterday, while wandering around Wally-World, I spy a toy chick in the Easter novelty section. I buy it for our dog, Bella. Why? She had one 2 years ago right after we got her. SHE.LOVED.IT & mothered it to death! Emphasis on the death part. I didn't find any last year at Easter, so when I saw it yesterday, I couldn't resist.

Brought it home and gave it to her. She went nuts. Then chewed it. And slimed it.

Brian, I and the kids went to bed.

G-ma & G-pa were upstairs watching a movie in the living room.

about 10 p.m........

CrAzY pounding on the door...... there stands our back door neighbor...... freaking out.... thought we were all dead from carbon mon. poisening....

WHAT?!

He kept hearing cherping noises coming from our house area, and couldn't see any lights on in the house.

His carbon mon. detector makes that same cherping sound. He thought for sure we were all dead.

G-pa goes to investigate.

and finds Bella's chick on the back patio, stuck in the on postion because of all the chewing and sliming.

Promptly sends the chick to Jesus (aka the garbage) and gives me a firm talkin' to in the morning!

my bad =0(

2 comments:

Sanders Clan said...

Hey how are you guys doing? I have been such a salcker on the blog thing. I have been checking them from time to time, but just not leaving my mark that I have been here! :) How are things going with the family besides entertaining gma and gpa?! Tell your parents we all say hello...are you on facebook? I ried to find you and there were too many Jens that I gave up!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Good luck with the move! that is awesome.