Monday, January 25, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Sucks....


Miss Haylee lost a molar. Like a week ago. It came out at home, but she faked it and told the Sec. at school that she lost it in class just so she could get the 'tooth fairy box' to take home. Gotta love that girl!

Like I said, that was a week ago.

The fairy came......LAST NIGHT

She really sucks.

It's not like Haylee put the box in a secret place. Right in plain view, for all the world to see. Night after night, nothing. I kept telling Haylee the tooth fairy must go to bed at like 9 or something, she is not a party animal, stay up late, kinda gal.

Haylee thinks the tooth fairy sucks. She does. BIGTIME. She does things like this ALOT. Don't believe me? I have proof. Not just at our house. At Josh's house too.

My friends son, Josh thinks the tooth fairy is a horrible wretch. She forgets about him all.the.time. And then like a year or so ago, she pulled this one on him.

The Fairy must have been running late that night, and forgot to stop at the ATM. She looked in her Gucci purse and had no more mula left! What to do what to do??? Then she spotted some dollar bills sitting on the living room floor. It must have been fate! She snatched them up, put them in place of Josh's tooth, and out the window she flew!

The next morning, Josh came bursting in his parents room and shouted, "THAT STUPID TOOTH FAIRY....SHE USED MY OWN MONEY"!!!!!!!

apparently Josh 'marks' his money so that his siblings don't steal it. and it was clearly marked with big red J's all over it!

Yep! That darn tooth fairy.....she sucks in these parts!

7 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

That is too funny! Just know that you are in good company! The tooth fairy at our house isn't, all that and a bag of chips either.

Tricia Marriott, owner said...

Jen, I fell off my chair laughing at your post! We MUST have the same tooth fairy, sometimes she is just sooo busy to come collect those awful teeth! love it!!

Brian and Staci Staples said...

Oh yeah, that darn tooth fairy! We need to find a new one. She doesn't do a good job at our house either!. Funny thing though...I thought when I read the title that you meant the movie sucked. Haven't seen it yet but wonder if it's all that good.

Tonya said...

that is sooo funny. My kids think the tooth fairy sucks too. I always forget. I am terrible and sometimes it is weeks before I remember. I just tell them she is very busy and isn't as quick as santa is. They have just learned...Jackson lost a tooth not too long ago, and he said "well i better put it under my pillow quick since it will take like a month to get anything for it" I about busted a gut! He was serious. We have also had a few teeth go MIA and can't find them, so my kids think the tooth fairy just stole them. Dang her!

The Huffies said...

funny, funny post! The tooth fairy is not very on top of things here either...last week it took me two nights to get it right!

Monica Larson said...

Way too funny! My Emmers told me that her friends leave out a cup of water and put their tooth in it. The tooth fairy dives in to get the tooth, and leaves the water the color of her wings. . . . . . FOR REAL! The Tooth Fairy definitely sucks! Especially when she has no food coloring and all that can be found is a red hot that really doesn't do much! Oh well. Kids get too much for their teeth anyway.

I to have heard of the fancy tooth box that can be picked up at the office. I am sure that we will get one sometime this year. Even if we fib a little to get it.

Thanks for always brightening my day! You rock even if the Tooth Fairy sucks!

Brian and Staci Staples said...

poor thing!



kennedy





p.s. i have a blog.





















kennnedy